Hills Prescription Diet z/d Skin Sensitivities Cat Tray
5a Chappie Place
199 Marshland Road
8 Elizabeth Street
PRESCRIPTION DIETS ARE CUSTOM ORDERED AND WILL RESULT IN A 1-3 DAY DELAY
Food sensitivity and intolerance are potentially serious problems that can result in irritated skin, coat and ear conditions or even gastrointestinal upset. Cats that have a food sensitivity or intolerance, also called adverse reactions to food, typically experience an abnormal response to the protein in the food. If your cat suffers from adverse reactions to food, it is even more important to feed the right food.
Hill's nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription DietTM z/dTM clinical nutrition especially formulated to support your cat's skin and food sensitivities. In fact, z/d is clinically proven nutrition to help avoid adverse reactions to food.
How it works:
- Highly hydrolyzed single animal protein & single carbohydrate source
- No soy protein, lactose, artificial colors and flavors
- Natural fiber, essential fatty acid enriched & high levels of vitamin E
- Controlled minerals for bladder health
- Clinically proven antioxidants
How it helps:
- Formulated to help improve digestion & stool quality
- Helps eliminate food related causes of skin irritation
- Promotes a healthy skin barrier
- Formulated to help reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Helps support a healthy immune system
This food is only for use after a recommendation from your veterinary.
It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months or earlier (if your pets condition deteriorates) regarding the usage of Hills Prescription Diets
Hydrolyzed Chicken Liver, Water, Corn Starch, Powdered Cellulose, Soybean Oil, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Thiamine Mononitrate, Niacin Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Folic Acid), Iodized Salt, Calcium Sulfate, Cysteine, L-Lysine, Taurine, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Potassium Citrate, Beta-Carotene.
Crude Fiber 1.6
Carbohydrate / NFE 40.9
Total Omega-3 FA 0.35
For more information about our shipping and returns, you may visit here.