Hills Prescription Diet i/d Digestive Care Cat Tray
5a Chappie Place
199 Marshland Road
8 Elizabeth Street
PRESCRIPTION DIETS ARE CUSTOM ORDERED AND WILL RESULT IN A 1-3 DAY DELAY
Your cat’s digestive health can be negatively affected by many things and when your cat has digestive upset, it’s a thoroughly unpleasant experience for everyone involved. The good news is that you can help your cat feel better with a food that is formulated to provide the digestive care they need.
Hill’s nutritionists and veterinarians developed Hill's Prescription Diet i/d , nutrition specially formulated to help improve digestion and stool quality in cats.
How it works:
- Highly digestible with optimal balance of soluble and insoluble natural fibres
- Prebiotic fibre and essential omega-3 and -6 fatty acids
- High in electrolytes and B vitamins
- Clinically proven antioxidants
- Controlled minerals
How it helps:
- Supports regularity and bowel health
- Promotes growth of beneficial bacteria in the gut
- Replaces lost nutrients and ensures easy nutrient absorption
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Formulated to reduce the risk of struvite and oxalate stones
- Meets the special nutritional needs of kittens and adult cats
This food is only for use after a recommendation from your veterinary.
It is recommended that you seek veterinary advice at least every 6 months or earlier (if your pets condition deteriorates) regarding the usage of Hills Prescription Diets
Water, Pork Liver, Chicken, Rice, Potato Protein, Chicken Fat, Chicken Liver Flavor, Powdered Cellulose, Dried Beet Pulp, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Potassium Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, Dicalcium Phosphate, Iodized Salt, Fructooligosaccharides, Taurine, Choline Chloride, Psyllium Seed Husk, vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Ascorbic Acid (source of Vitamin C), Niacin Supplement, Vitamin A Supplement, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Menadione Sodium Bisulfite Complex (source of Vitamin K), Biotin, Folic Acid, Vitamin D3 Supplement), DL-Methionine, Magnesium Oxide, minerals (Zinc Oxide, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Iodate), Beta-Carotene.
Crude Fiber 2.6
Carbohydrate / NFE 25.3
Vitamin C 132 ppm
Vitamin E 677 IU/kg
Total Omega-3 FA 0.29
Total Omega-6 FA 4.53
Beta-Carotene 5.13 ppm
Insoluble Fiber 5.4
Soluble Fiber 1.5
Vitamin A 209946 IU/kg
Vitamin D 1572 IU/kg
For more information about our shipping and returns, you may visit here.